TROT CAST Episode 1 Calum Neff
Our first episode ever of TROT CAST is here! Our first guest is the Canadian Carnivore Calum Neff. Cal is a 3 time world Guinness book world record holder, a member of the Canadian National Mountain Running Team, Pro Runner and Coach of Hardloop Endurance.
In this episode we dive deep with Cal to talk about how we grew up in multiple countries, how he became successful in running and what are his goals for the upcoming future.
Cal also shares some amazing stories of hand gliding with his father growing up, why he left that sport behind and when he might return.
This episode is brought to you by No Fine Print Clothing Company. The best shirts you can find, made and printed in the USA. www.nofineprint.cc
· Hardloop Endurance- https://www.hardloop.run/
· Cal Neffs Instagram Page- https://www.instagram.com/calneff/
· Cals Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/NeffRunning/
· Article on Cal Flying Hang Gliders in 2009 https://www.hpac.ca/Air/Air_2009-09.pdf
· Jim Neff (Cals Father) on his 1998 World Record https://www.fai.org/records/hang-gliding-paragliding-records/426-cia/cia-gbennett-history/35518-event2597-gordon-bennett-1921?f%5B0%5D=field_country%3ACA&f%5B1%5D=field_type_of_record%3A625